Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dueling EZ Rakes

bowhunt4life

Well I was inspired by Nathan's work with his EZ Rake and the fact it was sunny, 55 degrees and the yard was dry here in Central WI.

I pulled out the two pronged attack squadron, HB212 with EZ Rake and the B12 with Deck/Vac Unit. This was my first use of the JD EZ Rake I modified to work on the AC's. Wow what an awesome attachment. It worked awesome.

lawn3_zps6105a729.jpg

lawn2_zps70bdb00e.jpg

lawn1_zps10677e01.jpg

With a litte luck in a week or so I'll run the revitalizer over the yard and over seed to help with the drought damage from last summer.

well you just plain suck. im jealous. I was out there with a leaf blower and a rake cleaning up all the thatch. took me about 2 hours today. I kept telling myself i was getting a good workout. However my yard looks great and its not even green yet. :D

To do a yard clean up I would have to use the snow blower.I still have snow piles over 3 feet deep in the yard. Good thing is the old 2010 is doing a great job with collecting the maple sap. Over 10 gallons of syrup so far and am looking at over 15 by time we are done. Bob