Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
peyton

b 112 belt b 10 carb

peyton

hi

I am missing the belt on my b 112 that goes from the mower to the mid pto. I am looking for a length, so I can pick one up at farm fleet apart number would work to. The other ting I wanted to ask is I also have a big ten and I tried that belt and it was to short should they be the same belt? just wondering. Thanks for helping

also looking for a place to buy a carb kit that comes with ever thing for a b 10 243431 0520 01 720831 would this be the right motor for the b 10, also wondering it is a goldish colar it looks out of place

thanks again

osenga

Yes correct model #'s for the engine. And for the goldish color that is just known for a replacement engine from Briggs is all. So that's no biggie. I have one that was the goldish color but I have painted it black. Because I like it being black in the tractor better.

peyton

thanks did not know the gold is a replacement motor. I also did some resurch on the belts and as for as I can tell the b112 would use a bigger belt than the b10. the b112 has a bigger deck. has anyone have any luck with a carb kit from e bay 1300 seems like a deal or more problems

thanks again