Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jboehler

new score today

jboehler

took the high-low shift handle off, needs to be straightened had to pull it off to get it out of the pile of junk it was buried in, they said they had forgotten they even had it there,wish I could find more deals like that.8D

jboehler

there are a couple scrap yards one in bolivar MO,the other in Butler MO,yes I have wanted ads for allis garden tractors on craigslist you be suprised the amount of calls I get,thats how I have found a lot of my tractors but been to Iowa and bought 14 allis garden tractors 2 snow blowers,weed mower,2 tillers,sweepster,mower decks,sickle bar mower between me my Dad and uncle we have around 30 allis garden tractors,we are a little crazy about allis stuff still farm with all allis equipment.

shovelhead
quote:been to Iowa and bought 14 allis garden tractors 2 snow blowers,weed mower,2 tillers,sweepster,mower decks,sickle bar id="quote">
id="quote">

Did you guys buy all this stuff in one deal?

8D

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Simplicity shaun
    • TomSchmit
    • ShaunE
    • IHITDPOST
    • rscoleman
    • Mine19821
    • abu507
    • RAC
    • Josh
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josiah deshong
      Josiah deshong
      (37 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts