Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
GLPointon

Traded my rake for some "seat time"

GLPointon

That county snowplow driver did it again!! He peeled back hundreds of pounds of sod & dirt. BUT here's an oportunity for my seldom used Grader Blade to get dirty...and I didn't have to rake :D

DSCI4835.JPG

DSCI4836.JPG

DSCI4837.JPG

DSCI4838.JPG

ready for some grass seed....or probably weeds sm01

DSCI4835.JPG.7041d54a3be59cda726bcfc1429a4bd5.JPG

DSCI4836.JPG.75afd3dddf8b1282652e27890538236d.JPG

DSCI4837.JPG.a6e7fe6edb76ec52425e8a41133439ae.JPG

DSCI4838.JPG.4637ab9d8d93b81c32ab16e749f61e3b.JPG

GLPointon

I do love the power steering but the hydrostat is so hard to get used to. I tilled after this, and found it hard to keep and repeat the same ground speed. I've had many yrs of "riding the clutch" then using my 7010 6-speed. But the more I use this the better it gets :D

quote:Originally posted by JimH

Nice package Greg.Grading is more fun with a hydro and hydro lift.

id="quote">
id="quote">

MPH

MUCH better then a rake. I use mine to pull the pee gravel of the edge of the lawn every spring.

----How come your grass is green and mine is under 4" of water------ how lucky you are, mines under 2 feet of snow and I saw a flock of geese fling south 3 days ago.

MPH

Normally by now I have snow melting away Greg. Picking up my bees today, not sure how I'm gonna get them hived with high temps of 15-20 and lows still hitting 20 below. Might not be a very sweet year around here.

GLPointon

It still gets cold here at night...I worry that we'll get a late freeze again this spring.

Last yr my apple trees were in full bloom, Then BAM! a hard freeze. I got no apples from 2 trees and only 22 from my 3rd :o(

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Hick
    • RAC
    • SmilinSam
    • littlefan
    • Bill725
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Gdub
      Gdub
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts