Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor pics

jboehler

WOW

Very impressive and diverse collection of sweet tractors. Glad to see you found this site as you will be right at home here with the rest of the tractors nuts /buffs! Must of took some time to put that collection together?

You've got a shed full of nice AC tractors & attachments, and here in Missouri no less. Welcome to the club neighbor.

Hi Jacob, Like Gene says nice to have another Missouri boy in here.

Maybe we good all get together sometime.

Dennis

8D

yes would love to get together sometime,been collecting for 3 years been up to Iowa.Illinois,Kansas,even have two more loaders spoken for in Wisconsin,AC/simplicity garden tractors are kinda hard to come by in MO.

quote:AC/simplicity garden tractors are kinda hard to come by in MOid="quote">
id="quote">

They are real hard to come by for sure.

8D

Originally posted by shovelhead
quote:
id="quote">Yes because 3 or 4 of us guys have bought all of them up;) I suspect you got a B-212 in Silex I should have acted on sooner.

Very nice fleet...I can tell by your collection that your "one of us" meaning that you too have the tractor bug...Welcome sm01

quote:Originally posted by jboehler

and yes I did get the 212 in silex and a HB 112

id="quote">
id="quote">The HB-112 was a buy too. If my shed hadn't been full they'd have both been here.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts