Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

moldboard plow

tobski

After searching this topic on the website and in this forum http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119276I am slowly thinking more about the plow I got last year and imagining using it, ( I have the engine going but not tractor yet).The pictures show the plow I have as missing some parts, but my main question is is it supposed to be bent on the "tongue" part that attaches to tractor (you can also see a bent pin) and it seems mine will have to be flipped upside down to work with a b10, (If I flip it upside down, it will be opposte direction) camera battery went dead or I would have taken different pictures. I think it's probably a simplicity plow, I cant see any markings though. Other pictures I compare it too resemble a simplicity 10"Maybe someone just bent the plow up ?????????????

plow1.jpg

plow3.jpg

plow2.jpg

plow1.jpg.ab69a0e0bd36d7007e82104aa122d0c3.jpg

plow3.jpg.ed4d21588f4fd246e7d8c09e7c7f4782.jpg

plow2.jpg.22c9d25261ad84a50b9acce003ea964e.jpg

DSCN03401.jpg

I am not sure but I think this is a simplicity moldboard plow. My hitch looks a bit different or as you said yours may be on up side down.I hope this helps you.

DSCN03401.jpg.528764cafa614636889712c4eda7ba7b.jpg

As long as it comes out close to this way. The plow beam is perpendicular to the ground

Plow%20adjust.jpg

That is the approximate depth measurement of the land side when plowing.