Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new attachment HELP!?!? spring fleet preperation

SethL007

i bought these a little while ago and just got to pick them up today! front EZ-RAKE which is mostly complete but missing the pulley tension linkage. did these use one similar to the single belt thrower? i have one for a single belt thrower but it seems a bit too long? also would like to know what size belt i need. next i got a HD tiller and everybody is right these things are insanly HEAVY!!! but with the front wheel weights and the front counter weight i have plenty of front end weight. now for my next question. how exactly do i go about trying to hook it up to a HB-112 since i believe they were mainly made for the newer tractors with the clutch on the BGB? any help on these questions is much appreciated. one other thing does anybody have manuals for these they could send me??? THANKS AGAIN!!!!

newezrake.jpg

newezrakelh.jpg

newhdtillerlh.jpg

newhdtillerrear.jpg

ezrakelinkagemissing.jpg

slowly getting the spring fleet ready!!

springfleet.jpg

springfleet2.jpg

Seth, I know that it has been done by Maynard . And I have been thinking of putting mine on my B10. But I can't find any write up on it and what all he did other then you need the 5" pulley on the BGB is what I have been told so far. I might get to it soon as it warms up more. But I will be watching to see what everyone else has to say along the way. And wonder if you would like to use a arm strong lift with that big boy all day lol

Do you have the rear PTO assy for any of your B tractors? I thought it was needed for any tiller without its own "pto engagement lever" (made up term) sm01

by the way...NICE FLEET dOd

greg,

would you be talking about the early round tiller style pto or the later square tiller pto system? i have one for the later style but not the early round tiller style.

tim,

the lift rod is correct! i just dont have it on right now since the hydro lift didnt seem to struggle with the tiller. and thank you i was pretty happy with how it turned out! thanks again!!

bryan,

NO way would i arm strong that thing even for a little bit let alone all day!!!!

I have a snow thrower hitch for my EZ Rake and it engages just fine. I think if you replicated the linkage you would be alright.

I don't have a manual and I don't think there are any EZ Rake manuals out there from what others have told me.

Well I got the belt size figured out as well as the linkage for tensioning the belt on the ez rake. Got about 4 hours of seat time today dethatching my lawn and my father in laws lawn. I must say the ez rake is a very effective tool!

The 36" tillers have an easy add on engagement lever, but I'm not familiar with the HD tillers, and whether or not that's an option. I don't think it is. Nice setup! What's powering the HB112 w/the tiller? I think Simplicity recommends a min of 16hp for that beast. If it weren't for the weight, I'd love to have one dOd

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Gilmer
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts