Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Neexxtt...

rokon2813

quote:Originally posted by fishnwiz

Man...NOT AGAIN!!:(!Nice haul! ;) I thought I was the king of pickers! I am humbled C

id="quote">
id="quote">You would have to find some of my old posts. I distinctly remember a 7 load deal, and a 4 load deal, among other single loads......

Anyone have any pics of a Broadmoor mid mount grader blade, so I can see what I need to cut off this thing, and make sure the rest is all there ??

This stuff has sat out for at least 6 years, some of it covered, some not.

Some needs work, some works already (the 2012 runs :D)

some is plain parts ;) and most of it is just "passing through"

The sickle is intriguing. Looks like he mounted a walker sickle on a blower hitch running off the center pto.

The trailer has some holes in it, but it's a keeper. I think it will be a "kid toter"

Very cool Dan! I'm interested in what/how that front sicklebar is...a mod of an old Jari?

I picked up a smallframe midmount grader today that I could help ya with.

dOddOd Nice haul Dan. " most of it is just passing through ". Might be interested in the chipper/shredder. Is it complete and free to turn? Couldn't pick up til GOTO though.....Dave

Thanks Jim and Chris, but I guess its a moot point now. Someone used the buy it now today :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • PRMax9020
    • Ronald Hribar
    • lt-scir
    • AC710
    • WardM
    • tripleguy
    • TheFlash300
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts