Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

First FEL Task

MPH

Needed these ole concrete form panels to build this bee deck, trouble was they were a ways back under two feet of snow. B-112 and blower couldn't bite through the crusty snow, so I went and got the loader out. Kinda slow but beat a shovel.

4.9BeeDeck.jpg

Digging in,

4.8LoaderInSnow.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.1.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.2.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.3.jpg

Considering the snow under the crust was like bb's the traction wasn't TOO bad. Chains would have been better

4.9BeeDeck.jpg.ea458e8b3c57324078927d548734844e.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.jpg.79dff5b9354f3dd9fadc2e0368436d54.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.1.jpg.66b993fe17b5b1d93a7dbf0f1311c3dd.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.2.jpg.bbc0835ca8176ad362ed14e9133e2d7e.jpg

4.8LoaderInSnow.3.jpg.bde57f648325abb759a02027c793fcc6.jpg

Very nice job Marty. That looks like a tough machine!

My fluid filled Ag tires worked great in the dirt. But snow is different. If thats gonna be your winter machine then cleated chains would be good considering WHERE you are crk8

Well done dOd

Nice pictures Marty! First thing I found out when I got my loader is that they will do a lot of work, but are not always as good or as quick as you think they will be.

By-the-way, who took those pictures of you? I am use to seeing your pictures without a driver on the tractor.

quote:Originally posted by perry

you will be useing that one alot , back saver dOd

id="quote">
id="quote">Great addition to your fleet!

My oldest son happen to be coming through. After traveling the world for a year he wants to find work in Alaska.

Marty,

That is good news! After traveling the world, he wants to be closer to you. It also says he found nothing that means as much to him as Alaska and his family.

Good job!

Rick........

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts