Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
rokon2813

One haul that I have'nt got yet ...

GLPointon

Man...THATS just wrong!

Tractors in the attic is like storing airplanes in the basement.

but He must have an awesome forklift or hoist system?? If that stuff is for sale then that is a goldmine......Good luck Dan

HOW in the :|| do you find these loads?

rokon2813

I've been working on this guy about 6 years. Sold him stuff several times, but he would not part with ANYTHING.

As the Pickers would say, today "I broke the ice". I let him get the better of me in a little swapping, and he said he thinks he might be almost ready to sell.....

rokon2813
quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

Man...THATS just wrong!Tractors in the attic is like storing airplanes in the basement.but He must have an awesome forklift or hoist system?? If that stuff is for sale then that is a goldmine......Good luck DanHOW in the :|| do you find these loads?

id="quote">
id="quote">He has to put in a temporary floor to put his manual push electric lift "forklift" on, bring the tractors to the lift, pull it backwards 5 feet, let it down, drag the tractor away and start over.And HOW I find them is a trade secret :o:O:O8D8D8DJim, about 40 minutes south west of me is about all I can divulge at this time ;););)

rokon2813
quote:Originally posted by GLPointon

quote; "And HOW I find them is a trade secret"Whatever your secret is....IT works dOd Good luck with him & happy picking

id="quote">
id="quote">Actually it's mostly word of mouth, fueled by my reputation.

rokon2813
quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

:D I see a nice looking B12 seat back in amongst the treasure and another missing the armrest pads. Good luck working a deal Dan...Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">Good eye Dave. The one has only the back rest, the rest of the seat is gone. The other however is a very nice original, I didn't see anything wrong with that seat.It's gonna be a tough deal if it happens. He doesn't want to mess around digging them out, or taking a couple down at a time.It's probably going to be all or none, and he way over paid for most of them, so it's going to come down to how much he is willing to lose on them.There are 14 tractors total. I think a deck for almost every one, though a few of those are junk. Only 1 snow blower and no other attachments. Only 3 or 4 sets of headlights, 1 Hi low, 1 set of wheel weights, and 2 hydro lifts, so not a lot of goodies there.On the bright side. He thinks no less than 12 of them will run and most of them are pretty clean originals.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• rscoleman
    • PGL
    • Alltractoredup
    • fishnwiz
    • BLT
    • jrmorrill
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Josiah deshong
      Josiah deshong
      (37 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts