Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

rear lift ID

rokon2813

I only remember ever seeing 1 lift like this and can't for the life of me remember what model / models used it.It came on a 112, but I don't think it is correct for that.Can anyone help me out??

odd rear lift.jpg

57e057f92191d_oddrearlift.jpg.24063de7dbd6252766a55668f7fc9466.jpg

That is whats on my Allis 416. There is a roll pin through the lift rod, which allows the implement to float, instead of the lift rod being pinned to the lift arm.

416 hitch 2.JPG

57e05e0e0655f_416hitch2.JPG.816d7c683e95c0b9721b1c4bb19b1830.JPG

Well Duh. Thanks guys.

I was so busy looking at the bracket and extra holes and never noticed the larger tube diameter.

Almost senior moment I guess....

Interesting - For the A/C 400 and A/C built Homelite, rear lift "float" with a solid lift rod was achieved using the same principle but at opposite ends of the rod. The Homelite method:

Homelite_Rear_Lift_Kit_Pic1.jpg

I would think the A/C 400 method is lower cost.

Homelite_Rear_Lift_Kit_Pic1.jpg.ffb3c7b4fcefa75c2a9c2a5e75facd02.jpg

I haven't seen that type of hook up yet! The picture for phandad didn't show up on his post. Was that of a homelite plow? I have a AC plow that is very heavy, looks to be a 14". It hooks to the draw bar points on the tractor and has a short lenght of chain off the top. Does that chain hook to bottom of the lift, or am I missing the bar and pin as shown in the other picture. thank, Roger. P.S. I'm not sure that my Homelite will be able to pull this large of a plow.?

Roger,It appears Dan and my pics were deleted in the server switch. I re-uploaded the pic and it now shows.Here's what a OEM 46" Homelite front blade setup looks like:

Homelite_0001.jpg

Homelite_0003.jpg

Homelite_0007.jpg

If you're talking about a rear mounted dirt turning plow, I don't have one of those. I would assume it uses a sleeve hitch similar to the one pictured above. A stock early Homelite one would have different spacing than stock Simplicity. They do use a rod and chain to lift them.

Homelite_0001.jpg.0951d4fb806acb5ac691c593b9e419a8.jpg

Homelite_0003.jpg.e776febee5b69b38f5b675f42fd31136.jpg

Homelite_0007.jpg.8d5ceef6a15f122af3c1845873ed234d.jpg

Looks just like my T-16 H. Nice tractor. I have the same blade. I made a midmount grader blade for mine out of another S/H blade and subframe. The turning plow I have is a AC but it does fit the rear hitch on my tractor. I just found a lift kit schematic in my service book and I see I am missing the rod to put in the rear lift. I like the ags on yours Looks good. thanks for posting the picture again. Roger.