Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

anybody know what it fits???

SethL007

Here are a couple of pics of the composter hitch. Note the solid rod that fits into the notches on the tractor frame. The attachment hangs in the notches and pins to the frame. The sweepster hitch above looks like it would attach in the same manner possibly being pinned to the frame in two places on each side.

IMG1804.jpg

IMG1806.jpg

IMG1804.jpg.7188ddeb1871fb8e34d1e143dd6a2e46.jpg

IMG1806.jpg.d44ae35f84892b144b6aa8ba430ce7ac.jpg

quote:Originally posted by peterinbrooklyn

Im already all over it ;) 15 minutes from my house

id="quote">
id="quote">yes sir, you cant mess around when a rare item or good deal pops up. you gotta hurry up and lock the deal in when you can. lots of others on CL will be all over it.

Looks like a Deere hitch. I had a couple of those. The one I have now is for 3/4's and very much resembles a blower hitch. Notice the different orientation of the pulley and need for a gearbox.

This unit has been on CL for a long, long time. It's a nice one, meant for a GT, with angle and power tilt. Belt drive...would be an easy conversion too. Just gotta get the distance covered.http://westernmass.craigslist.org/grq/3630671930.htmlOr, there is this one up near GR Michigan. It's not listed, but the seller reached out to me this past winter. Meant for an early Deere 110, and needs a redo and conversion . He was firm at $300.

sweepstersilk_zps4abfaf07.jpg

sweepstersilk1_zps595ccff5.jpg