Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
OrangeMetalGuy

Away with the plow, on with the mower

OrangeMetalGuy

Spring ritual - changing from snow to grass mode. Also put the worker tractor (716H) in the back shed and the show tractor (712H) up front.

DSCN0801_zps711b91ec.jpg

DSCN0800_zpsc59bd8a3.jpg

Took a few liberties with the plow restore :D

DSCN0799_zps4fb8aa16.jpg

DSCN0798_zps5b777a6f.jpg

DSCN0797_zpsffe9b359.jpg

victorsnc
quote:Originally posted by OrangeMetalGuy

Spring ritual - changing from snow to grass mode. Also put the worker tractor (716H) in the back shed and the show tractor (712H) up front.

id="quote">
id="quote">Roger that - a beautiful pair!Is that a stock A/C seat on the 712? Or an aftermarket?? It looks stock with the black vinyl and white rear seat frame. The only thing missing is the 6" X 6" A/C decal.

OrangeMetalGuy

It's a stock seat, but the back was black so I painted it white. Haven't gotten around to ordering the AC sticker for it. Maybe next sticker order I will get that one.

Originally posted by victorsnc
quote:
id="quote">

HubbardRA

Scott,

I have a question (not relevant to the tractors). When I was at your place, we walked down the steps to get to the lower shed. How do you get the tractors up and down from that lower level? Is it between your shed and your neighbor's garage?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • RAC
    • marksr
  • Today's Birthdays

1. thmsdoyle
      thmsdoyle
      (60 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Club banners are available  for members use during show season https://simpletractors.com/forums/topic/57849-simpletractors-club-banners-available/

· 0 replies
  • Adverts