Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

spring

yukon

ok im declaring spring is here took the blower of today and put the deck on put the grill on the deck im about to grilll burgers picked up bake beans and tater salad hope everyone is doing the same. wow that server is fast :D

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG.bb02cc3fce60adae2a7a1f0c73fa050a.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG.e4eeaf6b58dc8ecbd6cffb4737b97d7d.JPG

I thought we were there to. Then my buddy just had to go and take the plow off his 4 wheeler. We had 4" last week, a foot on Friday, it's blowing to beat all right now and we are in for another 3" and rain/sleet/freezing rain tonight. I'm leaving the cab and blower on until the day I have to mow the lawn.

My blower is coming off this week, and the revitalizer going on.

I have A LOT of dead lawn due to last summer's draught.

With some luck, and some primering and painting, I WILL be mowing my lawn with my WB 575 this summer, stay tuned to the show and tell forum for a thread on that.

Yup, just heard that we are in for another 7-11" tonight. It's 2 weeks until fishing opener and I haven't even taken the cover off the boat...or the motorcycle!

I took my blower off because of a worn keyway on the mule hitch (AC720)... It snowed 8" last weekend and 6" this weekend... I don't know what the statute of limitations is on this sort of thing.