Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
osenga

new attachment today

Talntedmrgreen

Bryan, we're gonna need the video on youtube ;)

Very cool find. I was peekin through the manual, and it looks pretty simple in design. I'm suprised we don't see more of those.

osenga

Josh yes a YouTube vid is going to happen. But the PO left one part of it on the tractor and it is being shipped to me this week. And that will make it latch easier. And then I'll do up a video of it I know where there's a nice pile of stones I'm going to use to make the video with it and all. So just hang tight in there and it will show up in time. And yes it is pretty simple would be a easy build I think. You wanna drive it around to I bet??????? well I can see that coming in the near future!!

osenga

Steve ya they do a good job at lifting. I can lift 250# and that's about the max of it and then it gets a little grunt on that but still beats lifting. Or if it ever warms up it will sure beat a shovel since they only come in left handed and they just don't fit my hands to well. But now if I can just get a loader tractor that will be lot more fun.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• MARK (LI)

MARK (LI)  »  Alltractoredup

...This is Mark from Long Island ....Gene told me that you are selling  FEL for a Sunstar....the link he sent me does not take me to it ...I am not on FB myself, but my wife is...is it just on the AC  / Simple group, or is it on the Marketplace?
      · 2 replies
    • F.U.N.

F.U.N.  »  sandyhillbill

Dear Sandhillbill
      Can you please copy me on this data, for Sun Star parts list.
      :
      September 12, 2004 Mike I sent you a PM and have all the mfgs. available for the tiller/hitch/pto/liftgroup if you need me to send them to you. Let me know. Thanks, F.U.N.    
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts