Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

new attachment today

osenga

I got this off a member today.

310.JPG

This is the Simplicity Power Bucket offered for the RBT tractors 1690767It is going to come in real handy around the house

310.JPG.a63c14c5bab4744f21977c1b2d9b57c0.JPG

Thanks bryan for the video and also thanks for making my wish list a little longer!!! that thing is just way cool!!

Bryan, we're gonna need the video on youtube ;)

Very cool find. I was peekin through the manual, and it looks pretty simple in design. I'm suprised we don't see more of those.

Josh yes a YouTube vid is going to happen. But the PO left one part of it on the tractor and it is being shipped to me this week. And that will make it latch easier. And then I'll do up a video of it I know where there's a nice pile of stones I'm going to use to make the video with it and all. So just hang tight in there and it will show up in time. And yes it is pretty simple would be a easy build I think. You wanna drive it around to I bet??????? well I can see that coming in the near future!!

Josh I will try to have a few up and running by then!! And maybe you can get chris to make a run down with ya??

I am continually amazed at what they will pick up. So handy I can't seem to get it painted yellow yet---hardly off the tractor long enough!TractorChick moving wood

IMG_1354.JPG

One big stump!

IMG_1348.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG.03cce93a9c0d5906e000c9126043a09d.JPG

IMG_1348.JPG.3b27cb08b6c0aaef8be080fbb0defad0.JPG

Steve ya they do a good job at lifting. I can lift 250# and that's about the max of it and then it gets a little grunt on that but still beats lifting. Or if it ever warms up it will sure beat a shovel since they only come in left handed and they just don't fit my hands to well. But now if I can just get a loader tractor that will be lot more fun.