Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ngale65

Hb212 with new wheel weights and hubcaps

ngale65

well thanks to Chris i got a set of NOS from hubcaps. and now i finally got my rear weights blasted and painted and put on the tractor. Looks even better. Sweet :D

hbnew.jpg

hbnew.jpg.20d0c7ac1a272c6b0427768d225f99fd.jpg

osenga

Wow the HB sure looks nice. I don't have the space but I could store that for you :)) well I know that answer. But I do wanna build one up someday. Once all projects are completed. Wait that probably will never happen

Steve72

Real Nice Nathan! I have the same type wheel weights and wondering if you know the size/length of the carriage bolts you used to mount them?

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• s_stephen
    • CarlH
    • bowhunt4life
    • GregB
    • bruker1
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. B-16_IC
      B-16_IC
      (46 years old)
    2. Flannelman
      Flannelman
    3. Glen112
      Glen112
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts