Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
perry

car recovery with Allis B-110

perry

was given this late 60's ford cortina GT, just had to get it out of the back of a deep 2 acre lot. good little work out for the Allis B-110. the car was there 25+ years and sunk in the soft ground. plan was to pull the car all the way out to the truck and dolly out front. i got the car pulled out a ways but the frame was digging down into the dirt , so i stopped and brought the car dolly back there and hauled it the rest of the way .

video part 1 -

Allis pulling

video part 2 -

01cortina001_zpsef62c515.jpg

01cortina002_zps0ec5742d.jpg

01cortina003_zps5fcbb079.jpg

01cortina005_zpsacc840eb.jpg

01cortina006_zpsfbf27741.jpg

01cortina009_zpse49df57f.jpg

01cortina010_zps312416ca.jpg

01cortina013_zps18daa542.jpg

01cortina018_zps31739918.jpg

car at home , only one flat tire on the way.

01cortina020_zpsb8d1cad0.jpg

01cortina021_zps2de27b9a.jpg

01cortina026_zpsea385014.jpg

01cortina023_zps54457a92.jpg

01cortina024_zps022b0451.jpg

osenga

Wow that's funny you posted this. A buddy asked me over the weekend if I could help him pull a car out of a big barn and only a small tractor could do the job:) and soonas they yard dries up I'll be doing the same thing with the 2012. I'll post a few pics when we get to go get her out.

But sure looks like the ole B110 did a fine job there so I don't have no worries. What you doing with the car?

perry
quote:Originally posted by osenga

Wow that's funny you posted this. A buddy asked me over the weekend if I could help him pull a car out of a big barn and only a small tractor could do the job:) and soonas they yard dries up I'll be doing the same thing with the 2012. I'll post a few pics when we get to go get her out. But sure looks like the ole B110 did a fine job there so I don't have no worries. What you doing with the car?

id="quote">
id="quote">we will need pics and video of that dOdI wanted to keep pulling but This car sits so low it was just was plowing into the dirt . that gound was soft out there. i had to stop before i got to the peoples lawn. there was a neighbor out 2 doors down doing yard work with a newer big wheel case garden tractor and i noticed he was watching us. I bet he was impressed when the little Allis pulled the car out of there. he gave the thumbs up as i pulled the car across the lawn on the dolly. he was probably happy to see the car gone sm01

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• IHITDPOST
    • macallis180
    • Bill725
    • BLT
    • Orangeman
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts