Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
CDwallace

Will it fit Question

CDwallace

Hi Guys, just found this snowblower, part # 1692622, on CL for a steal. Anyone have any idea how hard it would be to make it work on my 7112H? The belt that drives these goes to the mid-PTO, correct?

Thanks for any info.

Craig

BLT

That is the hitch number, If you're looking for 1691521 a 36" blower it looks like it should work. All you need is the front hitch ass'y w/ pulley and guide, belt guide for back idler pulley and 147" belt.

RickS

I know that blower is free, but is the width correct for the tractor? On my 7118 the 42 inch blower would clear a path slightly wider than the tractor.

Rick.....

BLT
quote:Originally posted by RickS

I know that blower is free, but is the width correct for the tractor? On my 7118 the 42 inch blower would clear a path slightly wider than the tractor.Rick.....

id="quote">
id="quote">A 36" blower will work with 23 X 8.5 - 12 rear tires. I have that set up on my 912, and there is just clearance..

CDwallace

Its at the other end of the state for me too, but I will be half way there this Sunday for a baseball game, so I thought it would be worth asking about. He has not replied to my email though, so keep your fingers crossed for me guys. Thanks for all the replies!

Craig