Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SimplicitySwede

1942 Farmall H

SimplicitySwede

Sorry I havent posted in awhile. Been busy with school and my internship at a local Case IH Dealer. The Tuesday night hit a deer in my clapped out caddy. It still runs but need a little light work done to it. I also noticed tuesday I was having problems going to the bathroom. Wednesday I was having a few more problems with it. I woke up 5 AM Thurday with a pain in my side. Told mom and she said were going to the ER. Turned out it was a kidney stone. I would never wish that on a person I hated. Too much pain. Anyways back to what your wanna hear. Well Last Sunday I picked this up for free. Well not really free. I been i fixing up a 45 Farmall H for a guy, so in return he is giving me this 42 H which is rough but straight. It has the cut offs on it. Which one of the rims are about rusted out. Its not worth anything unless parted out, but I thought about getting it running and putting my number 27-V IH Sickle mower behind it. Or Id trade it for an M in the same shape. I wanna build an M in my advanced Major overhaul class. enough of my talking heres the old girl. Ugly but a beauty in my eyes.For some reason its only letting me load certain pics. When I got to upload it says no file to upload.

1942 H.jpg

57e057ff09f67_1942H.jpg.8abc3203fa58568241666873a45125d1.jpg

GLPointon

Jared, I love the tractor 8D....hate the stones wah

ps...good luck with your studies. That should be a fun career for you. I love hanging around farms & farm equipment is awesome!

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jay Red
    • Talntedmrgreen
    • Chris727
    • wm_simpleton
    • MercerRec
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts