Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

1942 Farmall H

SimplicitySwede

Sorry I havent posted in awhile. Been busy with school and my internship at a local Case IH Dealer. The Tuesday night hit a deer in my clapped out caddy. It still runs but need a little light work done to it. I also noticed tuesday I was having problems going to the bathroom. Wednesday I was having a few more problems with it. I woke up 5 AM Thurday with a pain in my side. Told mom and she said were going to the ER. Turned out it was a kidney stone. I would never wish that on a person I hated. Too much pain. Anyways back to what your wanna hear. Well Last Sunday I picked this up for free. Well not really free. I been i fixing up a 45 Farmall H for a guy, so in return he is giving me this 42 H which is rough but straight. It has the cut offs on it. Which one of the rims are about rusted out. Its not worth anything unless parted out, but I thought about getting it running and putting my number 27-V IH Sickle mower behind it. Or Id trade it for an M in the same shape. I wanna build an M in my advanced Major overhaul class. enough of my talking heres the old girl. Ugly but a beauty in my eyes.For some reason its only letting me load certain pics. When I got to upload it says no file to upload.

1942 H.jpg

57e057ff09f67_1942H.jpg.8abc3203fa58568241666873a45125d1.jpg

XX( Hate them K stones!! Good luck with that! Who would think a small little pebble could hurt so much?:(

Jared, I love the tractor 8D....hate the stones wah

ps...good luck with your studies. That should be a fun career for you. I love hanging around farms & farm equipment is awesome!