Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
yukon

loader

yukon

was using my loader today and on the second job it quite lifting, checked the pump and its turning, run a wire down the overflo screw its 4 inches down from overflo. anybody got ant ideas, and i didnt see any leaks.

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG.4df2c38e88dc57af423cc6b12b34d68f.JPG

GLPointon

It would be good to put a pressure gauge in the system to know if the pump is pumping, or the pressure regulator/relief can break a spring or ???

On mine I can see down inside my hydro tank and see oil circulating which tells me the pump is working, but a gauge is what I recomend 1st...Be very carful working on hydraulics, that oil can spray out with enough force to cut into flesh (not sure of your Hydraulic background) Do you have a manual or anything for that loader??

GLPointon

I forgot...Is the bucket cylinder working? or is neither bucket or boom working? If the bucket works then the pump, reg/relief, etc is working then I would look at the boom control spool valve (Lift), or maybe a blown seal in a lift cylinder but then the other cylinder may still move but with very little force...also does the boom cylinder have any "downward" force? or it wont "lift-up or push-down"? That too would indicate a valve problem or blown seal...

Try to get as much detailed info as possible...Good luck

GLPointon

"On mine I can see down inside my hydro tank and see oil circulating which tells me the pump is working, but a gauge is what I recomend 1st... Do you have a manual or anything for that loader??"

I forgot...Is the bucket cylinder working? or is neither bucket or boom working? If the bucket works then the pump, reg/relief, etc is working then I would look at the boom control spool valve or blown seal...

Try to provide as much detailed info as possible...Good luck