Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

loader

yukon

was using my loader today and on the second job it quite lifting, checked the pump and its turning, run a wire down the overflo screw its 4 inches down from overflo. anybody got ant ideas, and i didnt see any leaks.

IMG_3237.JPG

IMG_3237.JPG.4df2c38e88dc57af423cc6b12b34d68f.JPG

It would be good to put a pressure gauge in the system to know if the pump is pumping, or the pressure regulator/relief can break a spring or ???

On mine I can see down inside my hydro tank and see oil circulating which tells me the pump is working, but a gauge is what I recomend 1st...Be very carful working on hydraulics, that oil can spray out with enough force to cut into flesh (not sure of your Hydraulic background) Do you have a manual or anything for that loader??

I forgot...Is the bucket cylinder working? or is neither bucket or boom working? If the bucket works then the pump, reg/relief, etc is working then I would look at the boom control spool valve (Lift), or maybe a blown seal in a lift cylinder but then the other cylinder may still move but with very little force...also does the boom cylinder have any "downward" force? or it wont "lift-up or push-down"? That too would indicate a valve problem or blown seal...

Try to get as much detailed info as possible...Good luck

"On mine I can see down inside my hydro tank and see oil circulating which tells me the pump is working, but a gauge is what I recomend 1st... Do you have a manual or anything for that loader??"

I forgot...Is the bucket cylinder working? or is neither bucket or boom working? If the bucket works then the pump, reg/relief, etc is working then I would look at the boom control spool valve or blown seal...

Try to provide as much detailed info as possible...Good luck