Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
jmhusby

Howw can you put the mower deck on???

jmhusby

Today, May 2nd, we wake up to 7 inches of snow on the ground and power goes off. Finally got power back on now 7:15 PM. Branches all over the yard and I didn't even jinx any thing by taking the blower off and puting the deck onsm02sm02sm02sm02

timflury

My blower came off last weekend, and I put my revitalizer on. I need to rebuild the arbors on my mowing deck before I install it.

There's supposed to be a plow day scheduled for this weekend over in Knapp, just NE of you, it got postponed,,,, again.

Of course he could still have a plow day, just a different type of plow.sm00sm00

MPH

Instead of postponeing the plow day should have just made it a snow plow day.:D

For the first time this {spring} I blew the first couple inches of snowpack turned slush off my driveway. Should be dry by now.

BLT

My answer to tire chains:

912%20blower.jpg

I am pleased that those ATV tires got me thru the winter. I am fairly flat, but where there were inclines, tires handled it fine.

MikeES

I had a total 15.5" today of very heavy wet stuff. Just put away the snowthrower and cab for the 917 and the blade for the HB212 this last weekend. But I still had the loader on the Kubota, but also had to use the chain saw to clear the driveway. Lots of down trees and branches. We were lucky and did not lose power for more than a couple of minutes.

Marty, Knapp got 13.5" of snow today, we definitely could of had a "snow plow" day tomorrow and Saturday.

jmhusby

Waiting for dry weather so we can pick up all the limbs. Some of the trees are starting to look like toothpicks with no limbs on them. As one guy said--sure hope Summer comes on a weekend so I can enjoy it!!!:(:(:(

Kenh

I tried to blow some snow but my sand/gravel mix drive is just to soft. I got the skid steer out and pushed the slush with that. Even with the bucket flat on the ground I still had a bunch of sand end up mixed with the snow which is now on my lawn.

Doesn't much matter.... In a hundred years, I won't care anymore:D

Ken