Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What's the lowest Serial Number you've got?

superbman101

Thought it would be interesting to see what we can find out about the serial numbers. Whats the lowest in your fleet?The lowest one I own is on a b12 that's about to be restored sm01I'll start it off: B-12 Serial #001008

Allis Chamlers B-12 Serial 001008.jpg

57e0580248df1_AllisChamlersB-12Serial001008.jpg.c1f617d868bfd1283805fc2eeeb39e1c.jpg

Not a clue...at one point I was documenting such things, but have since not givin it a thought. Makes me kinda wanna look though! ;)

I just checked. 10.5 oz Cheerios. The Rice Krispies were 12. :o)

Actually, Homelite revitalizer 000487

The lowest serial number is 123. Probably classified as cheatin' because it's my 75th's serial number. ;)

• 4 years later...

I'll revive this old thread because its along the lines of a Question I have.

Like the AC in the opening post of this thread the Sunstar I have that was once owned by ka9bxg above,  is 001002. Some in here suggest that each model run started with a number of 1001. 

Does anyone know this to be true for sure?

I have my doubts as like AC82's serial number above is 00191, which is not a 1000 number.