Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JBLACK

Dual Wheels

If you can't find a steel ring just big enough to fit the inside of the outer lip of the rim.Mig weld several pieces of keystock to the inside of the outer lip.Make sure the ring or keystock is wide enough to keep the bulg at the bottom of you tires from rubbing.This is just something to space your tires and somthing for your bolts to thighten up against.Now if your wheels have the four square holes towards the outer edge or the hub use [I think] 1/2" carriage head bolts long enough to go threw your tractor wheel and the dual.If 1/2" is the right size the square on the carriage will fit the square in the hub.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Today's Birthdays

1. 720nut
      720nut
      (66 years old)
    2. Joe Scann
      Joe Scann
      (79 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Paul M.Murphy

Paul M.Murphy

Hello glad I got on this site. I hope to upload a couple of photos of my Simplicity Broadmoor 
      Model 707 Tractor. I have replaced all the belts on it and installed a new ignition switch.
      Have a mower deck which was in poor shape , repaced a couple of bushings and welded the
      deck where there was some holes. The tractor and mower deck came from a friend and the 
      mower deck metal was getting pretty thin. Some new metal was put in it and we also undercoated the underside of the deck. This was done by my friend Greg Toulman.
      I have not put the mower deck on the tractor yet, waiting for Greg to come home and give me a hand. Can you please tell me if there is a manual for the mower deck and where I could get one.
      I would also like to get some moon wheel discs as well.
      I will try and down load some photos of the tractor when my wife shows me how to. 
      I really love driving this tractor and also how well it is made compare today's tractors, especially the flexible rear end and the rollers.
      Tell the next time 
      Paul

· 9 replies
    • jbrooks

jbrooks  »  Talntedmrgreen

Josh

folowing  this from a link at the downloads.  I just rescued an AC 920 with the lambodini diesel. I can' t download  yet .  Where did you find the PDF copy you posted. . I would like to figure out how to adjust the injection pump. 
      I assume it's a bosche, correct
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts