Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Playing with the HB

ngale65

well 1st i put on my weedcutter. Man don't get in that things way. holy cow. then my daughter wanted to drive. I am proud to say my 4 year old little girl can start and operate the HB212 all on her own. Im not sure who was more excited me or her. Once she figured out the key there was no stopping her. on another note i sold my JD455 so i guess the HB will be back on mowing duty till i fond something else. Im thinking all wheel steer on the next mowing tractor.

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

izhb.jpg

r1.jpg.114eba208a4ca19c41a9a86056801d6f.jpg

r2.jpg.f56a6640b4ec58dd9e61ca7a30a030a5.jpg

izhb.jpg.43d4ee006ee7c4ae495cb2bdba3a58b4.jpg

looks GREAT!! dont tell me that your are going to get thay deck dirty?!?! come over and i will give you a deck so that one can stay "new"!!! lol

i know, i should have had you bring me a deck. oh well, thts what its made for.

I was at the deee dealer today looking at the new x754. all wheel steer and a diesel. hmmmm

unfortunately there are no other real garden tractors out there. a bunch of big box store crap.

What kind and size are the front tires? Tractor looks great, cute daughter too, start them young.

just a 3 rib front. dont remember the size off hand, whatever the stock front tire was though. just in a 3 rib design.

I think the stock size is 16x6.50-8. I was serching ebay quick and couldn't find them in a 3 rib.

Firestone has a wide fronttririb lime that that I had been eyeing. Sure looks good Nathan!

Nathan,

That Weed Cutter is quite the implement. I can't wait to get mine rebuilt, and functioning again. My favorite experience is the day I put 1-1/2" deep notches in wooden fence posts, it didn't even slow the blades down at all!

I have so much wild berry canes, and multiflora on the property, and I know the WC is the only way to get them under control. The "beaver blade" on the DR-Trimmer is no match. Be sure those blades stop before you get off the tractor!!!

Wayneid="Book Antiqua">id="size4">

Nice work Nathan!

Can't wait to get my weedcutter up an running. The grass is getting long in the horse pasture and I have visions of the weedcutter mowing it down.

Chris

well i put the mower deck on the hb this eve. if it dries out tomorrow we will see how that restored deck does.