Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

powermax belly mower

phillobbezoo

i know this is a common problem but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to fix it.when i turn all the way the front tires rub on the deck and was wondering is there anything that can be done to fix it i'm going to have the deck powder coated and don't want the paint to get rubbed off. thanks for he help

my 616 has the OEM tires with round shoulders and they do not rub but one of my 620's came with square shoulder tires that rubbed and when i changed them to round shoulder tires off one of my trailers the problem was taken care of. Just my thoughts

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. I BOUGHT ANOTHER BRACKET WITH THE PIPE ACROSS IT THAT HOOKS UP TO THE MULE. I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO CUT BOTH SIDES OF IT AND ADD A PIECE OF STEEL ABOUT AN INCH WIDE AND WELD IT BACK TOGETHER. I FIGURE THAT WILL MOVE THE DECK BACK AN INCH AND THEN IT SHOULDN'T RUB. THAT WAS THE PLAN BUT NOW I'M THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY TRACTOR SO IT MAY NOT GET IT DONE. LATER, GREG