Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
peterinbrooklyn

Got a 42" snowblower for my Landlord DLX yesterday

peterinbrooklyn

Won this on ebay...112 miles from home. 42" blower with hitch and hydrolift bracket, 50lb wheel weights, chains, manual. Guy said he used the blower twice and now he has somebody plow his drive. Everything is in like new condition! I felt as if I STOLE this when I won the auction till i got there and saw it in person...now I feel bad cuz I KNOW I STOLE IT! HA gotta love EBAY!!

38DB47EF-BD46-4FF9-8A24-A672C7108393-412-000000CE9B6B0DF3_zps2a385ccf.jpg

Burntime

One thing I forgot to mention. I had originally changed the pulley out for my snowblower on my sovereign from a 7 to a 5 or 5.5 inch pulley and there was enough room to adjust on the tensioner. There is not enough on the landlord adjustment. If I get the chance before next year I am going to do the same on the landlord. It makes a big difference! I had an original snowblower for a front pto on the gthl and had switched to a newer snowblower and there was a huge difference! The other alternative is to change out the gear on the side of the snowblower and shorten the chain. That may be the direction to take as the belt is long and with only a little research I did not find a belt to fit the smaller pulley.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jay Red
    • Chris727
    • PhanDad
    • Barnyard
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts