Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got a 42" snowblower for my Landlord DLX yesterday

peterinbrooklyn

Won this on ebay...112 miles from home. 42" blower with hitch and hydrolift bracket, 50lb wheel weights, chains, manual. Guy said he used the blower twice and now he has somebody plow his drive. Everything is in like new condition! I felt as if I STOLE this when I won the auction till i got there and saw it in person...now I feel bad cuz I KNOW I STOLE IT! HA gotta love EBAY!!

38DB47EF-BD46-4FF9-8A24-A672C7108393-412-000000CE9B6B0DF3_zps2a385ccf.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention. I had originally changed the pulley out for my snowblower on my sovereign from a 7 to a 5 or 5.5 inch pulley and there was enough room to adjust on the tensioner. There is not enough on the landlord adjustment. If I get the chance before next year I am going to do the same on the landlord. It makes a big difference! I had an original snowblower for a front pto on the gthl and had switched to a newer snowblower and there was a huge difference! The other alternative is to change out the gear on the side of the snowblower and shorten the chain. That may be the direction to take as the belt is long and with only a little research I did not find a belt to fit the smaller pulley.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts