Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

HYDRAULIC LIFT OPTION

Kent

Scott, That hydro lift for the Lanlord WILL NOT fit your 3314 as you DO NOT have a plate on your machine to bolt it up to. Anything can be fabricated to fit, but just beware it's NOT a direct bolt on application!Those 7000 ser tracs.[which yours is the 1st model] had an electric lift assy.[actually AC-700's did]Hyd lift did'nt come back till the 7100 ser when the hydro trans. was used to power the lift cyl. dlc

Scott, Does he have an asking price for that lift kit? I as well as a few others in the club would be interested in it if you don't want to modify your 3314V to use it. Tim

I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PICK UP A HYDRAULIC LIFT PACKAGE FROM A 60'S LANDLORD. ITS CONDITION IS BRAND NEW. IT IS NEW IN THE BOX AND COMPLETE WITH PUMP,VALVE,PULLEYS, BELTS, HOSE,CYLINDER AND MOUNTING HARDWARE. WHAT IS IT WORTH? THE OLD GENTLEMAN HAS HAD IT SINCE HE BOUGHT HIS LANDLORD BUT NEVER INSTALLED IT. THE SHAFT TURNS FREE AND THE VALVE WORKS GREAT. IT IS SHOWROOM NEW WITH ALL PREVENTATIVE CAPS STILL IN PLACE. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT WILL BE A DIRECT MOUNT ON MY 3314V OR WILL IT NEED MOTIFICATION? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MANUALS ON IT? LOVE TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THIS THIS. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP, BEST REGARDS, SCOTT

Scott as "dlc" said the option for the 3314V is an electic lift. These are hard to find used (I don't think they were very durable as they did not have any limit switches on them). You can still get the parts but to buy it part by part would be very expensive. The electric drive motor alone is $200.

MS

• 1 year later...