Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
volksman79

Bolts sizes for 611 mower deck

volksman79

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows what the proper size bolt is for the front right mower deck mount on the A/C 611 ltd. It is the point where the deck hinges on the tractor frame. I just want to make sure I replace it with the right part.

Thank you,

Arthur

volksman79

Thanks, I will check it out. I need to get a good parts book for this tractor. I have a service manual that I got from here but it does not have the mower decks in it.

Thanks again,

Arthur

volksman79

It keeps coming up as 0 matches found. Is there another model number I can try. I was told it is the same as the 4211 but that does not work either.

volksman79

Thanks a lot Bob. That worked great. I need to work on the clutch and the mower deck now I can see what I need to do. This is a good little machine and the tractor has no rust on it. Just needs a few nuts and bolts. I should be able to keep it running for a long time. I will let you know how it comes out.

Arthur