Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  

dont know

Recommended Posts


can anyone tell me what these are i bought a tractor over the weekend and the guy just gave them to me, they look like something off a cultivator.





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

They are for a cultivator. I think they are hillers. That's what I use mine for. I mount them so they push dirt up against the base of the plants.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep they are hillers also can be used for gently pulling dirt(and weeds) away from the plants when they are very short then turned around to throw the dirt back in when the plants get taller and it'll help smother the weeds that are in the row reducing the need for hand weeding.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    • s_stephen
    • PhanDad
    • abu507
  • Today's Birthdays

    No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

    • Bubba1997


      Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

      Dean McFadden

      Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

      · 1 reply
  • Adverts