Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
hybridv8

simplicity 7116

hybridv8

Hi to everyone,this is my first post and I'm not sure its in the right place but here goes,I'm in England trying to rebuild a simplicity sovereign 7116 as you can imagine trying to find parts is like trying to find hens teeth,I've located the parts I need at two parts dealers in the states but they don't seem to want to answer my emails about whether they will ship to England I have emailed each one twice now with no reply they are parts tree and ottopaap,does anyone on here know of a parts dealer that WILL ship to the uk,the situation is getting desperate now and everything has come to a standstill,I hope someone can point me in the right direction.. Cheers Phil.

powerking_one

Greetings Phil and welcome to the club.

Personally I have never dealt with either of these two companies, but I (and many others) purchase parts through both www.jackssmallengines.com and Sandy Lake Implement. I just verified that Jack's does ship internationally (70 lb weight limit) and they carry many many outdoor power equipment lines (new parts only)including Simplicity, Briggs, Kohler, etc. Also, they typically discount about -10% off of list prices. Shipping rates (at least here in the U.S. is very reasonable).

Jack's also has an excellent part number lookup database tool which shows whether the PN is valid/available and aftermarket part alternative(s). At the top of the home page click on "PARTS DATABASE". I use this function very frequently and is one of the best features of the site.

If you run into needing NLA (no longer available) items, Sandy Lake has a plethora of boneyard tractors/used parts and are very helpful.

Both of these businesses are sponsors and help to support the Simpletractors club.

Hope this helps,

Tom (PK)

ardisam

Welcome! You can try sepw.com(Small Engine Parts Warehouse) they are located in West Bend, WI. They carry Simplicity parts, I order from there most of the time. Or, you can try Ebay.

Rick3410

Ebay can be a great source for parts. Some dealers will not ship overseas but many will. Can be very economical if you're not buying large heavy parts. You should check it out. Also, the classifieds on this site are an excellent source for parts. Which parts are you looking for?