Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Talntedmrgreen

Pretty good week so far

Talntedmrgreen

Was able to nab up the T-13 on Sunday that I posted on earlier, for next to nuthin

20130526_131409.jpg

Free, nonrunning SnowAway. Nothing is stuck, so it just may run but looks to leak oil badly.

20130530_205443.jpg

20130530_205509.jpg

20130530_205532.jpg

Then yesterday I was given a rather nice 42" deck, locally, in response to a want ad I had a while back. Oddly, the deck covers have a couple rust holes but nothing else is even pitted on the deck. Good bearings and blades but the hitch was modded to fit a small frame.

20130530_205609.jpg

Then today I took a ride after work to do some horse trading and brought home a couple more goodies

20130530_205325.jpg

20130530_205358.jpg

20130530_205415.jpg

20130530_205429.jpg

We'll see what the rest of the week brings. Weather looks crummy, so Im thinkin a tristate roadtrip? ;)

Talntedmrgreen

I might come saturday mornin...visit you and Dave and make some room for ya! Still negotiating with the boss.

bowhunt4life

Man where do you find the room to keep all this stuff? If we didn't have horses I'd have myself a nice little shop but I am outnumbered by the wife and daughters and the appaloosa mares.

Talntedmrgreen
quote:Originally posted by ngale65

find me a nice tiller :)

id="quote">
id="quote">I did! All original AC yellow and all. You just gotta go get it ;)Coulda dickered on a roundtop tonite probably.

bud119195

cool finds.but I think the deck you have has the small frame hitch because it came on the 5010s and similar models I have same deck I am looking for hitch to fit my 3415

Talntedmrgreen

I thought it was from a 10hp Broadmoor at first too, but this one has the same model # on it as the other that came with the T-13, and you can see where it was cut and welded. They did a pretty nice job but I wont be needing it for a small frame and dont think I could return it to OEM due to the heavy weld and bends in the steel.

Robert Kehoe

Josh, I got a sno away 4 off a friend. I live by Flint and used it all winter. It workeg great. Starts on the first or second pull.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Brettw
    • abu507
    • s_stephen
    • Bear
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts