Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Pictures of the fleet

Tonyvdb

Here are a couple pictures of the fleet. Don't make fun of the green one, I hadn't been bitten by the Simplicity bug when I got it, I know better now. Anyway, 2 7117's, a 3410 that isn't running right now, I rebuilt the engine and it is not getting any spark, haven't figured it out yet but have new points and condenser coming, hope that fixes it. JD is a LT145 Home Depot special, and a Massey Ferguson 2310 with backhoe and loader. Also new last fall a DR lawn vac and chipper. Needed it because we live in the woods with lots of trees so lots of leaves in the fall to clean up.

DSC03507_zps70bf14b7.jpg

DSC03508_zps00708f73.jpg

DSC03509_zpsa4d40c13.jpg

WOW, NICE fleet!! I really like the siding on the shop / garage looks very nice.jh

The JD is a D140, don't know what I was thinking, maybe a senior moment. I really like the Massey, its amazing how often I use it. It's only 23hp but it gets the job done.

We live in a log house so a log sided garage seemed to make sense. Told the wife that this would be my shop and not for keeping cars in it. Guess who keeps her car in the shop, you guessed it. A happy wife is a happy life so they say.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, the Massey is a great workhorse, can't believe how much I use it and the lifting and shoveling that it saves. Seems my favorite right now is the 3410, finally got it running after rebuilding the engine. Couldn't get any spark, tried new points and condenser, new armature, plug, wire etc and still had a very weak spark. Switch it to external coil and runs like a top now, I like the sound of the briggs engine.