Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
B110guy

B10 S/G Belt?

B110guy

My AC parts book calls the belt an AC 2025461 which is a 3/8x36. The Simplicity number is 122060 which looks to be a 3/8x36. I can also throw in the B110 part which is 2026066 or the Simplicity 122146. One is 3/8, the other is 1/2. Can someone tell me what size an early B10 S/G belt should be? I'm going cross eyed comparing AC and Simp parts books and coming up with part numbers that don't match.

B110guy

RayS

I never seen a 1/2" belt listed for the starter generator.

My belt and blade reference manual says it is part number 1607323 and is 37.5" X 3/8" for B 10.

If you would like a copy of the manual send your email address in a private message.

B110guy

During all the Googling of the various part numbers, one of them came up as a 1/2" belt. Maybe someone else crossed it wrong. Will send you a message for the manual.

B110guy