Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Got 26x12x12?

Brettw

I do. ^Been lookin' a while. Take offs from a zero turn, like new. Didn't think I could use them on the rims, due to offset being improper. Then I remembered I had a pair of 4" wheel spacers. took the 7" offset down to the 3" and they fit like a champ. Standard clearances at cone clutch and hydro filter. Got a bit of stability and a bit better ground speed. I will paint to match when I get some time. All that will be left on the 7118 will be power steering and I'll be 100% done and satisfied with that worker.

Saidler 018.JPG

Saidler 017.JPG

57e0582943e4c_Saidler018.JPG.1679f5f7c3aec9911d44192aa893f95a.JPG

57e0582955153_Saidler017.JPG.caaf9c84a688ba8d3c3157ce944740dc.JPG

Oh man....sharp, but I wouldnt be able to mow half my place with 12's. I spin with 10.5's and use weights on my 8.5's just to make the hills! Would be nice to have a flat lot and use a wide, light footprint.

Looks awesome Brett...I'm from the muscle car days; with tires...Bigger is always better.Josh, I think if you filled your 10.5's with fluid you could climb 45* hills :D

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Oh man....sharp, but I wouldnt be able to mow half my place with 12's. I spin with 10.5's and use weights on my 8.5's just to make the hills! Would be nice to have a flat lot and use a wide, light footprint.

id="quote">
id="quote">

• 4 weeks later...

fantastic, looks great, I did not they they would, but I suppose greg has made the point

quote:Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

id="quote">
id="quote">Try some ATV tires for mowing,DunlopAGtires.jpgI am using a pair to mow with now and am not tearing up the yard one bit, especially backing out ditch sides. You can get used ATV tires cheaper, used, then bar tires. I was also impressed how they handled my snow blower last winter.

I've got three sets now. Two sets of Good Year Ags and one set of Good Year turfs. I love the look of them!! Nice score!