Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
curlett

Restored 7016H

curlett

Here is my 7016H from 1977 that we just finished, it has a rebuilt engine and gear box and a strong hydro transmission. The only thing that hasnt been taken apart and rebuilt is the sundstrand hydro pump, other than that every nut and bolt has been off. The 48 inch deck for it is being reworked now, I'm going to have the shell powder coated. When the deck is done I will put a picture of all 3 of my simplicity's on here.

image.jpg

image.jpg.b43e576f759964d18f0c93c283ba52be.jpg

curlett

Thanks for the nice comments! When the deck is done ill cut some grass with it and pull the trailer around with it, but its not going to be a real hard worker. I have a big kabota that I do a lot of the heavy duty stuff with. I am trying to post more than one picture on here at a time but I am having a lot of trouble. When I upload my first picture it works fine but when I upload a second picture it gets rid of the first picture and shows 2 of the second picture, any suggestions? Thanks

rokon2813

Sounds like you are using the same name for both pictures.

Every picture needs a unique name, or the system will replace every picture named the same with the new one.

They only need to be as different as 7016H1, 7016H2 as long as they are different.

Nice tractor and welcome.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• CarlH
    • bowhunt4life
    • GregB
    • bruker1
    • BLT
  • Today's Birthdays

1. B-16_IC
      B-16_IC
      (46 years old)
    2. Flannelman
      Flannelman
    3. Glen112
      Glen112
      (71 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts