Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Restored 7016H

curlett

Here is my 7016H from 1977 that we just finished, it has a rebuilt engine and gear box and a strong hydro transmission. The only thing that hasnt been taken apart and rebuilt is the sundstrand hydro pump, other than that every nut and bolt has been off. The 48 inch deck for it is being reworked now, I'm going to have the shell powder coated. When the deck is done I will put a picture of all 3 of my simplicity's on here.

image.jpg

image.jpg.b43e576f759964d18f0c93c283ba52be.jpg

That is one pretty tractor!! Nice job on the restore! SWEEEEET!dOd

Welcome to the club!

Beautiful, can't wait until I have the time to make mine look at least close to being that good.

dOd Nice machine Alex. Welcome to the club. Looking forward to pics of your other tractors....Dave

Thanks for the nice comments! When the deck is done ill cut some grass with it and pull the trailer around with it, but its not going to be a real hard worker. I have a big kabota that I do a lot of the heavy duty stuff with. I am trying to post more than one picture on here at a time but I am having a lot of trouble. When I upload my first picture it works fine but when I upload a second picture it gets rid of the first picture and shows 2 of the second picture, any suggestions? Thanks

Sounds like you are using the same name for both pictures.

Every picture needs a unique name, or the system will replace every picture named the same with the new one.

They only need to be as different as 7016H1, 7016H2 as long as they are different.

Nice tractor and welcome.

Still can't figure the picture thing out. I'm using an I phone and not a computer, do you think it has anything to do with that?