Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New ride for my brother

Brettw

Picked this up today. 2001 Landlord DLX. Power steering, diff lock, turbo vac and triple bagger, front weight kit, 413 hours, seat is the only thing not in great shape. Kohler Command 23 HP, 54" deck. Very nice tractor, all most to nice to pass on to him! Price was very right.He has no need for the bagger, so that will hit the classifieds.

jobs and Landlord 021.JPG

57e058398b6ec_jobsandLandlord021.JPG.dedb1a7eadea153e0404dae9ee1c2c3e.JPG

I have that exact same tractor. I bought it a year ago and have loved it. Mine has 518 hrs on it as of tonight. I just finished putting a different engine in it, the oil pump went out of the last one with no warning. I am planning on adding an oil pressure gauge to the dash to avoid future problems.

I would like to see the front weights on that!

Well, we got it cleaned up, went through it and found a few issues but nothing that couldn't be easily fixed. Lift didn't work well. It won't if it's not properly hooked up. Lights didn't work. They won't if all the hot leads go to one light, and all the neutrals to the other. Other than that it is a very solid tractor, runs A-1 and cuts very nice. Sweet with the power steering and differential lock. Somewhat surprised at the front weight setup. The suitcase weights must weigh 50#'s each. Seems like a lot of weight to hang on the front axle assembly.

DLX Landlord 001.JPG

DLX Landlord 002.JPG

DLX Landlord 004.JPG

57e05e61136d0_DLXLandlord001.JPG.324df224a81e2d60715f38a425b93ca1.JPG

57e05e612a29e_DLXLandlord002.JPG.935a8261e8cabd817dc2fd7cab727a63.JPG

57e05e613d4a0_DLXLandlord004.JPG.0a1569c5ab7df7bc2ec2acece7fe6d90.JPG

Well, the Crapsman is sold, my brother's taken delivery and is ear to ear grinnin'. Weights went to another member, already have two calls on the turbo/bagger. All in all, a good deal all the way around. He's cutting the 4 acres tonight with it, so it will be getting he full shake down cruise.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• TheFlash300
    • StanD
    • Darl Swartz
    • Tarheel
    • PRMax9020
    • Ronald Hribar
    • lt-scir
    • AC710
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site maintenance scheduled to begin 10a CDT on 3/16/24
      · 0 replies
  • Adverts