Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
curlett

Chrome hubcaps

curlett

I was looking for a set on hubcaps for my 7016 and i came across these, they sure look like they will work even though they are for golf carts. I called and asked if they have 12 or 10 inch hub caps for the rear rims but they do not. Does anyone have a source to get these hubcaps new, all the parts websites i look on say they are no longer avaliable from simplicity. Also i was wondering if the 7016s origionally had 10 or 12 inch hubcaps on the rear rims and 6 or 8 inch on the front because ive seen pictures with both and it looks like both would work.

http://www.golfcarcatalog.com/products/8-inch-Chrome-Baby-Moon-Golf-Cart-Hub-Caps.html

• Like 1

perry

the 8" is correct for your tractor front, those look like they will work . member zippovarga has the 10"caps on his old landlord.you could get a set of the cragers SS caps of that site :D10" on the rear

LLTires.jpg

Talntedmrgreen

Darn! I shoulda given you a few of my leftover cart caps when you were here. Ive used them on the rear of smallframes but they stick out quite a ways on front wheels of largeframes.

Rick3410

Sears sells a hubcap made by Good Vibrations called "Wheelies". I haven't seen a largeframe with them yet, but they look pretty cool.