Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
ZippoVarga

S/G Regulator Source

ZippoVarga

My buddy bought one and it works flawlessly. I haven't the need to order one yet with a few in the parts safe..lol. I just wanted to get it out there for others needing a replacement and hating the high prices typically associated with the regulators.

ZippoVarga

It's for the larger S/G but is a two post design. Has 4 connections (one extra for accessories)I have others like it and the gen wire attaches to the underside of the regulator, then the bat and field and ACC are on the side. Here's one shipped to me so I can send it over seas. Sorry...leaving it in the bag for the customer. Not the exact model shown in my link, but same regulator that just has the capability of being mounted on S/G with hose clamp or flattening out tabs and mounting on S/G bracket or bulkhead of tractor.

regulator1.jpg

regulator2.jpg

regulator1.jpg.83d190188427d4b964b2cf16a065851e.jpg

regulator2.jpg.baa70bd1c588557a48a1b06b5f2e67ec.jpg

ZippoVarga

The gent in Sweden is using his Briggs to power a small boat and wanted the Saddle Mount type so everything was neat and tidy. It was a little more expensive than the one in the link that I sent, but is the same regulator.

Thanks for the correct terminology Chris!! I wasn't sure what that mount type was called. dOd