Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

model 14 GTG

rokon2813

Too new for me :o:O

Can any one help me find how old this is, and maybe an electrical schematic?

Trying to figure out why it won't start. Can't find a fuse, and I'm about to start tracking the safety switches.

Won't start with the key, but starts right up if I cross the solenoid, so I'm assuming the safety switches interrupt the starting circuit, and not the spark or fuel.

TIA

Could be any one of the connections or switches on that line. I think you're on the right track. If it runs when you bypass the solenoid, the problem is definitely not spark or fuel.

Sorry, I thought I put the number in there. Right 1692024

Turned out to be a broken wire to the seat switch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Jac
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts