Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
huffy

My little PTO

huffy

I finally found a rear PTO for my Sunstar. It arrived in the mail yesterday. Now I just have to find the time to figure out how to wire it up. Dan sent me a manual with a wiring diagram, but wiring/electrical always confuses the bejesus out of me. It'd be easier if the front and rear wiring harnesses had come with it, but they didn't, and Jack's doesn't carry replacements [part #'s 1677494 (rear) and 1677494(front), in the slim chance someone's got some laying around].

rear PTO 1.jpg

rear PTO 2.jpg

57e058484dc3f_rearPTO1.jpg.21ddc3f59ea0d9baa7ccd855459bea58.jpg

57e058485f23e_rearPTO2.jpg.3df4e660edfad50b93a72a37a33d2f14.jpg

PeppyDan
quote:Originally posted by OrangeMetalGuy

It's got a plug on it, is there a female receptacle already on the machine waiting for it?

id="quote">
id="quote">That would be very nice if Simplicity would have the wiring plug and play ready but I know from having several of the Sunstars that the wiring is not there at the rear of the tractor though it does have some of the needed hook ups behind the dash. If someone has the wiring diagram in pdf format it will show you where the wires need to go. I have a paper wiring diagram but am currently having issues with my scanner.Dan

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
    • serfgirl59
  • Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts