Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Tractor restoration

greggaho

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a total restoration on a 2012 for me. Two summers ago I bought a B10 with a FEL on it. It is not in the best shape but was fun for the summer. I was slow with work so thought it would be fun to get other attachment. I ended up with the B10 and a 2010 and 2012 and a bunch of attachments. I was planning on restoring the 2012 using the 2010 as parts and putting the FEL on it. Long story short I am now busy with work and have two kids and no time to restore the tractors. I am looking for someone who may be interested in restoring the 2012 and FEL and taking the other tractors and some attachment as a partial or full trade. Otherwise I will probably just have to sell everything. I do not want everything to just sit and rust away.

So my question is does anyone know someone around new hampshire or Massachusetts area that I should talk to.

I will have to try get some pictures up but would be looking for a full restoration more like show room condition. All the tractors are running and the FEL is operational but nothing is very pretty