Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Oh NOOOO!!!

ZippoVarga

Look what fell into the bed of my truck yesterday!!

DanCo1.jpg

DanCo2.jpg

DanCo3.jpg

DanCo4.jpg

DanCo5.jpg

Electric wiper, front and rear lights, fan and stereo. Unit has running boards that bolt to existing running boards of our RBTs. Even has a "kick stand" that allows you to tilt the cab back without having to lay it on the ground. I'll add better pics when I get it off the truck. I may be picking up a dealer demo Deutz-Allis serial number 10001 Lombardini Diesel this coming week also. It's the tractor this cab was made for and the dealer demo was never sold. The owner of the dealership gave it to the guy I might be getting it from. He worked at the dealership at the time. Fingers Crossed! To be continued!(now to make a madd dash to sell off everything but the walls holding up my shop to fund this venture...lol)

DanCo1.jpg.0e4f850c88b018006d2c2f1d05786f9d.jpg

DanCo2.jpg.0af361f3d7eee68c9e7cea51dc87cbaf.jpg

DanCo3.jpg.46e3231e7dbf75f919067188ae3d14e1.jpg

DanCo4.jpg.e0f87cde2ce16a890e39e20d7c411ca8.jpg

DanCo5.jpg.c3cf196fdfd2747ec8f417bf0f6138e4.jpg

Hey Zippo,

If I were you I'd be careful where I went for a while, Gold bricks might be floating overhead wherever you go.

Mel

Oh my that would be the 1st one off the line with the production #... What a find to get that one of all of them ever made. Great score.

Were going to want lots of pics hehe

Here's a Video link to the cab that's loosely attached to my 3416H with all its buttons bells and whistles. Enjoy!!

Nice catch...Is that the same model that Mike (burntime) mounted on his RBT? Looks like it...Those are awesome & the demo tractor match would be very cool...Good luck with "the sale" sm01

It's a done deal!! Picking up the diesel Deutz tomorrow along with a set of 26x12x12 ags on 12x12 rims, Trac-Vac (with hoses) for my buddy Badmoon, big mowing deck and 2 link chains on turf tires (that are currently on the Deutz. Should be a good day! I'll start a new thread probably Thursday or Friday after a little cleaning of the new addition. Hopefully it'll be the machine I mow with this weekend!

I wish I had a cab like that for my Sunstar. Then I could hook up air conditioning for the summer and heat for the winter. Climate-controlled seat time would be awesome.