Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Painting ?

sispro

I would like to know about some painting colors for my 920 well it was a 7117 but changing it over I have tried this majestic paint but not to sure about it because it looks to orange My simplicity dealer has one can of powder orange which is one qt. and I know it is going to take more than that so I can here to look for some help on finding the right paint.

agcopaint2.jpg

I am painting mine. Corporate Orange. That is what two AGCO dealers told me was the correct paint. The part numbers are in the picture above. You would have to get at an AGCO dealer.Spray cans and quarts at TSC and other stores are not exactly the same. Majic paint says on some of the cans AC safety orange. I never heard of a safety orange made by AC or AGCO and it is not on the list above.The link below has some answers that you previously asked about AC paint.http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=127493Powder Orange is NLA. Deep Orange is but it isn`t the same as Corporate Orange. Paint shops can mix whatever you want.

paintcodes.jpg

simp1988bull.jpg

The service bulletin above states the dates of each color Simplicity used in the past and part numbers.

agcopaint2.jpg.45bc2bde134c17d84ecfa9f8edab35ac.jpg

paintcodes.jpg.d52d2dc44cc2af4e975ba13ea038406c.jpg

simp1988bull.jpg.7487f75659078ca69abaef20992343fc.jpg

Well when I was at the simplicity dealer he should me the can says powered orange but like I sail he only had one left thank you

It is more than likely NOS that never sold. It has been discontinued for awhile. Which is sad because I used it on a blower hitch and I liked the color.

It puzzles me that no one has gotten busy and mixed up a big batch of both the orange and gray/green/whit that models like my Simplicity uses, and then sell them by the quart here.

I suppose shipping it would be prohibitive anyways - what with hazardous material standards and all.