Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PINCOR Generator

bowhunt4life

Found this on my travels at a rural farm in central Wisconsin. Guy said it was for 7000 simplicities.

More Info? Any value?

2013-06-22_144328_zps445d7c0c.jpg

2013-06-22_144319_zps19740422.jpg

2013-06-22_144312_zps10564cf0.jpg

2013-06-22_144259_zps4795bb31.jpg

I'd agree not for Large frames. Not with that hitch. Modify it then maybe. I have a Pincor that can hang on the back and drive from the cone clutch. Had to Field Flash the genny to get it to make juice, cause it sat for awhile and lost residual magnatizim.

Pincor is out of business, maybe a local genny shop can help if need be.

What wattage is it, need 10-11hp for ~4500 watts.

Pincor heads like that were fairy common, I believe. Simplicity didn't offer one...their's were made by Generac. That hitch doesn't look like it will pin up to a Simplicity, as-is, and almost looks like some sort of a front mount. Dunno what it would hook to...kinda resembles a Deer, but not close enough to work on one properly, I don't think. Deer, Sears, Horse, etc would all have run off the side, vs front facing pulley. Case?

I didn't think it was a simplicity, aftermarket yes. Owner says it came off the front of a 7000 series simplicity.

I was just curious and thanks for the input.

That looks to me like an older Gravely tractor hitch. I think I would jump on it if he's selling it. You can still make a frame and hitch for it.