Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
Cyclone

I Finally found my Tractor!!!

Cyclone

I've been looking for a long long time but today I made a deal on a 1967 2012 Landlord!!! It's on it's way now!! The seller is dropping it off at my place in just a few hours!!!

Let me see if I can post the pictures right.

Landlord1_zpsff1c1ef6.jpg

fishnwiz

Awesome....I love it the way it is...nice age on it!

There is nothing like the waiting and anticipating the arrival of a new to you tractor.

B10Dave

:D Are you sure about the front tires Perry. Far as I know mine are all original.I know the brochure shows wide tires but I wonder if Simplicity used up the narrow rims and tires on the early production 2012's..Dave

2012Landlord 001.jpg

57e05e7c29548_2012Landlord001.jpg.93f982759811726c06226fa4a743d859.jpg

Cyclone

Runs great!! Everything works except ammeter (blown fuse) it just needs a little tlc!! Just took it for a test cut in the front yard and it cuts way better than the 4211 by FAR!

There are some bolts that are wrong and wheels/steering wheel but otherwise it's pretty much unmolested.

I have already started my list of items to work on!!

BLT

All you need is the Hi-Lo and a set of working night lights and you have all thee options.

Dave ,the parts book only gives part numbers and for this model, there could be wiide front tires.

Talntedmrgreen

Very good looking, original machine. Minor changes from previous owners is not a big deal. Wide fronts were definitely oem on tje 12hp machines. I think someone in the last 40yrs found they preferred the narrow fronts over wides just as folks still are finding that true today. The wides are fantastic for mowing though..

colincox1

Always nice to find what you want, looks great, remember to use it to keep you smiling when you are having a bad day.

Scott Salmons

I have been told by an old dealer that a lot of people would have the wide tires changed to the narrow because it turned easier?

perry
quote:Originally posted by B10Dave

:D Are you sure about the front tires Perry. Far as I know mine are all original.I know the brochure shows wide tires but I wonder if Simplicity used up the narrow rims and tires on the early production 2012's..Dave

id="quote">
id="quote">all the 2012's i have had and seen had the wide fronts. my theory is They were sent to the show room floor with wides and who knows when they got changed after that. customers may have seen the other models sitting there with the narrows and had them changed. i like the look and performnce of the narrow tires better.

Kent

Perry, I think you're correct. They were delivered to the dealer with wide fronts, and what happened after that is totally unknown.

The narrow tires work much better for dirt work and running a snowblower...

Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Barnyard
    • Chris727
    • Jay Red
    • maxwood
    • wm_simpleton
    • Talntedmrgreen
    • MercerRec
  • Today's Birthdays

1. pitt
      pitt
      (53 years old)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Bubba1997

Bubba1997

Searching for a Sleeve hitch and breaking plow and other equipment if price is right and also a deck for a B1 thank you 
      · 3 replies
    • Dean McFadden

Dean McFadden

Good morning peeps! I’m always searching for helpful information with my AC collection. Hope to find out new information and pass on my own experience in restoration. Here are some pics of my babies. I’m still looking for front rims for the 410 so yesterday I put the 310 wheels on took it for a drive. Working pretty good but still needs some carb work. Gotta get the 310 running next. Have a great day!😁

· 1 reply
  • Adverts